Full Time Nail Technician for a Day Spa in Seychelles .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Eden Island, Seychelles
Start date: Immediately
Our focus is on holistic well-being, treating body, mind and spirit. We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in a Nail Technician:
- Fluent in English
- Must have a large wealth of knowledge regarding the spa/beauty industry and nail treatments.
- Being qualified and confident in other treatments such as massage, waxing and facials, would be highly advantageous to any applicant, but not necessary.
- Must be willing to share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be willing to learn new treatments and equipment.
- Applicants must be well-groomed, hygienic, courteous, friendly, professional, flexible, hard-working and passionate about their work.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation and food allowance will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Opportunity for promotion within the company based on performance.
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
For further details or questions, Please apply online