Full Time Salon Manager for a Hair Salon in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 10 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Acupuncture, Management, Marketing
Start date: Immediately
·  Greeting customers as they arrive at the salon and making sure they feel they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, deal with their enquiries and book salon appointments.
·  Answering the phones and dealing with subsequent enquiries and bookings
·  The receptionist
- will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various products for sale within the salon so that they can give useful advice to customers and ultimately sell them products.
·  Monitoring and renewing stock levels -you may be expected to ensure that front of salon product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
·  Scheduling appointments for the salon
·  Processing salon treatment payments
·  Assist in keeping salon clean and tidy - for example by brushing up hair from the floor, keeping the reception counter clear etc.
Must be located in UAE
A 10 years Experience on salon as salon manager and selling products and promote for services, Strong communion skill and customer satisfaction