Full Time Spa Manager for a Skin Clinic in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Central London
Start date: Immediately
• Manage the clinic and its staff at all times to ensure that it operates professionally, effectively and to the core standards of the brand
• Have a clear understanding of financials, and drive team to achieve budgeted revenue and profit targets, drive business forward and work with the marketing team to help new product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing initiatives and the general successful communication of our services to actual and potential customers
• Manage and control stock levels effectively
• Undertake continued staff recruitment, training and development of current staff
• Encourage and motivate the team to reach their individual treatment and retail sales target
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holidays entitlement
• Pension scheme
• Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
• Discount on products and treatments and 12.5% commission on all product sales