Full Time Senior Therapist for a Hotel Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Cumnock, East Ayrshire
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3, BTEC HND
Start date: Immediately
Your duties will include:
• Provide first class customer service and consistent high standards when welcoming and assisting customers within the hotel and spa.
• Providing a professional and friendly customer experience ensuring you acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
• Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner within the spa area to the standards of the company and ESPA standards.
• Completing spa treatments within the timescale set by the company
• Have excellent knowledge of the products and services provided in the spa and suggest and promote retail products or additional services
• Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
• Keep documentation and maintain client’s files
• Keep a clean and stocked room
• Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
• Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
• Carry out any additional training required to carry out your duties
We are looking for people that demonstrate this Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
• Achieved or working towards a HND/HNC in Beauty Therapy
• Industry experience is preferred but not essential, applicants with experience in 4* SPA and above is highly advantageous
• ESPA knowledge would be beneficial
• Excellent Communications skills
• Professionally presented
• Warm and friendly
• Flexible due to nature of working hours and shift patterns
In return you’ll receive a competitive rate/salary, participation within Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.