Full Time Spa Manager for a Day Spa in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Doha, QA
Essential Qualifications: ITEC, BTEC National Diploma
Start date: 10 Jun 2019
Due to rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has become available to join the team and manage a new clinic in Qatar. As the Clinic Manager you will work closely with every member of your team and ensure the day to day running of the clinic is professional, efficient, on brand and meets brand standards at all times.
It will be the Clinic Managers responsibility to ensure the clinic offers a five star service at all times, you will be responsible for motivating your team, this includes reception, podiatrists and beauty therapists and overseeing all areas of the clinic.
The Clinic Manager must be able to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
• Managing the clinic day to day to ensure it operates professionally and effectively
• Achieve set revenue targets and drive business forward
• Attend regular management meetings
• Managing the clinics costs and profitability including stock levels are controlled effectively
• Actively be involved in new product launches, promotional campaigns and marketing indicatives
• Building a strong relationship and working closely with other departments and leading by example
• A brand ambassador and representing the clinics best interests all times
• Work closely with the front of house to deliver 5 star customer service
• Staff recruitment, training and continued development
• Encouraging and motivating your team to reach their individual treatment and retail sales targets
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commission from product sales and career progression. If you relate to all the above and feel motivated to take on a challenge, then we would like to hear from you
Management: 2 year in Health/Beauty/Medical or similar field