Full Time Yoga / Pilates Teacher for a Home/Mobile in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Ayurvedic Treatments, Herbal / Organic, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Meditation, Nutrition, Reiki, Yoga
Start date: Open Ended
We are looking for a serious candidate who’s able to commit for a good period of time with interval leaves in between. She must speak English fluently, dynamic, energetic and career oriented FEMALE YOGINI LIVING A HOLISTIC AND A CLEAN YOGIC LIFESTYLE, WHO’S “A WELLESS CONSULTANT”. (QUALIFIED IN ALTERNATIVE AND HOLISTIC HEALING MODALITIES, SUCH AS MASSAGE THERAPY, BODY SCRUBS/WRAPS, …ETC.). WHO’S PREFERABLY ABLE TO COOK AND BAKE HEALTHY FOOD TOO (*A BIG BONUS*!). (Please see below for more details). Candidate must be honest, understanding, open, well cultured and highly adaptable to different people, places, lifestyles, cultures and traditions. She must be up to date, always researching and always trying to learn new things and improving herself by researching, taking courses, seminars, watching videos in order for her to enhance her knowledge, skills and areas of expertise as much as possible. Love for art and decor is highly appreciated. This is a private one to one job for serious candidates only. Candidate will work at employer’s residence, NOT in a yoga studio, gym, spa, school, institute, …etc.
Candidate must please understand, that this position is NOT for someone who enjoys drinking, partying, gatherings, too much outings and frequent socializing. Candidate also needs to know how to use her time wisely, effectively and should be able to keep herself busy and enjoys her own company too. We are looking for a candidate that is not only viewing and looking for a job to fulfill or have merely materialistic goals in life, but for someone who has deeper purposes and understandings about life. Someone who will consider the employer, family, and home as her own and who will take this opportunity as a sort of a special calling to grow, learn, teach, help/serve others and attend to their needs as well as to embrace this unique experience and everything that comes along with it. Also, very much interested in and passionate about health, wellness and well being and would love to have a candidate that is living by that too.
The candidate must be living a clean yogic, holistic and a healthy lifestyle, where she preferably incorporates ayurveda or naturopathy or macrobiotics or nutrition, as part of her lifestyle, habits, beliefs, and healthy living and daily routine too. She must be aware that hygiene is very important and apply hygienic procedures not only as personal-self hygiene but also in all aspects of life, in working, preparation of food, …etc. Candidate must be well cultured, has a good professional service background and organizational skills.
Candidate must be God-Fearing, honest, polite, well behaved, patient, mature, fun, positive, friendly, professional, down to earth, loving, understanding; problem solving, and can work under pressure. She must also open, well cultured and highly adaptable to different people, places, lifestyles, religions, cultures and traditions, with a very good personal and work attitude, morals, values and ethics, tidy, organized, and impeccable in personal and work cleanliness and hygiene as well as, very well personal grooming. Candidate should be also stylish, have an eye for details, and be up to date, artistic, creative, inventive and imaginative.
A yoga teacher with a wide range of experience and with a comprehensive background and accredited/certified in yoga, yogic sciences, philosophy, principles, ethics, theories and of course in yoga practices and who lives by them, as well as having a very good foundation in ayurveda or naturopathy, holistic and alternative healing modalities as well as weight loss, lifestyle and detox programs. Someone with good experience or some expertise in spa and massage therapies.
The following are the job qualifications but they’re NOT ALL OBLIGATORY: Candidate should be experienced in some or most of the following:
1. Experienced in some of the following: hatha, aqua, ashtanga, vinyasa, therapeutic, weight loss, yin and pre-post natal yoga practices and body alignment, possibly yoga according to dosha, with preferably a minimum of 300hrs or 500hrs. Who’s favorably skilled enough to teach for yoga TTC preparations (but this is not obligatory).
2. Possibly who’s knowledgeable in human anatomy and physiology and some spa therapies, if possible.
3. All yogic pranayamas, breathing, yoga nidras, meditations, mudras, bandas, shatkarmas, panchakarma and possibly application of yogic sleep. A vipassana meditator would be a HUGE BONUS!
4. Yoga philosophy, panajali yoga sutras, yoga scriptures, principles, theories, ethics, aspects, habits and applying them in life.
5. Someone experienced in the following: ayurveda or macrobiotic or a naturopathy practitioner, health advisor, holistic therapist, or a naturopath who’s able to cook according to what’s mentioned above. Who’s possibly able to teach and/or apply the above in everyday life. For example, in Ayurveda, she should be able to do pulse reading and can apply the six tastes and five elements in daily life). Knowledgeable about nutrition, herbs, spices, …etc. Certification or good foundation and experience in plant based nutritious food, detoxing, juicing, …etc., is a big credit and favorably in macrobiotics as well.
6. Preferably a candidate who’s able to cook Healthy, Therapeutic, Fusion/International Food, including Thai /Filipino/Japanese Food, (Asian cuisines). Who knows about raw and plant based food.
7. Well learned and has some knowledge vedic science, vedas and especially ayurveda and how to apply them in daily life.
8. Weight loss and healthy lifestyle programs, detox and body cleansing therapies, juicing, …etc.
9. *A BIG BONUS*! If Candidate had Some knowledge in body scrubs, wraps, massage therapy and different types of massages such as some or most of the following: slimming, therapeutic, ayurvedic, detoxing, healing massages, reflexology and acupressure. Such as, but aren’t restricted to: (lomilomi, balinese, hot stone, swedish, thai, deep tissue, lymphatic massages, …etc.).
10. Good knowledge about gardening, herbal-remedial gardens, herbs, spices, …etc. *HUGE BOUNUS!
11. Mindfulness and a healthy way of life management.
12. Chakra healing and alignment and aromatherapy will be a big benefit.
13. Some knowledge in some types of energy healing as: reiki, or pranic healing, or ti chi or feng shui.
A candidate that enjoys reading, learning, traveling, cultures and exploring new foods/cuisines and who’s interested in décor, arts and being arty and decorative, adding some nice feminine touches and who’s able to produce a cozy, pretty and a comfortable ambiance/atmosphere (For example: music, colors, odors, incenses, candles, flowers, plants, potpourri, throws, scarfs, linens, cards, magazines, notepads, frames, paintings, teapots, porcelains, vases, jars, mugs, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, candies, fruits, veggies, spices, herbs, teas, container gardening, …etc.). Someone who’s stylish has an eye for details would be a *BIG BONUS*!.
Candidates’ age much be between: 34-58 years old. We will provide accommodation, meals and medical aid, kitchen, laundry and house amenities. Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and qualifications. More details will be provided upon interview.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a private job for serious candidates only. Thank You