Full Time Salon Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Bermuda .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Bermuda, BD
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3
Start date: Immediately
• Analyzes on a weekly/monthly basis the Spa/Salons sales, expenses and trends, utilizing POS System reports, with the Spa/Salon Director to determine ongoing standards for weekly revenue goals, staff productivity goals, average ticket goals, and customer retention goals.
• Conducts weekly/monthly performance meetings with Spa/Salons professionals to deliver individual and Spa/Salons productivity needed to achieve team/Spa/Salons goals.
• Responsible for taking business goals and developing a quarterly plan of action, with clear steps and measurements and consistently execute to deliver expected results.
• Responsible for identifying the skill development needed for each Spa/Salons professional and determining the right resource, including themselves, to develop the skill.
• Staff and train Spa coordinator(s) to maximize guest experience and Spa/Salons capacity.
• Place and check in supply orders timely and within budget; while ensuring not to run out of needed supplies to service guests.