You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial Specialist, Healing, Hydrotherapy, Product Sales, Reiki, Sales, Swedish Massage
Start date: 30 Apr 2021
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Therapists to join the team at this amazing resort club located in the county of Haliburton, Ontario. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization, working and living on-site at this beautiful destination.
This Resort Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility amenities offers massage therapy, hydro-therapy and various body works steam and skin therapies, with a strong commitment to providing the most innovative and exciting new products and techniques around.
For a position with us, you must be passionate about providing ultimate customer experiences; have a positive attitude and high expectations for yourself.
This position will require you to administer a variety of spa treatments to our guests according to the protocols and procedures provided by the Resort Club Spa, attend training sessions on products and services available to our guests, and act as a true team player.
Successful Candidates will be goal oriented, flexible, reliable, dedicated, learning-minded, passionate, professional and able to work days, evenings and weekends.
Spa Associates responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring that the Resort achieves or exceed the clubs’ goals relating to revenue and cost of operations while providing the highest level of customer service
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the spa facilities and working operation of all Spa equipment
• Guaranteeing the esthetic beauty and tranquility of the Spa facilities to promote a relaxing and appealing environment
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
• Experienced Massage Therapist and or experience in wellness treatment services ( Licensed RMT a benefit )
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
• Computer literacy
• Three (3) years of experience with proven leadership ability in a spa, retail or professional setting
• Must be enthusiastic, personable, and ambitious
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes and qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years experience in Hospitality or Spa Services
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Can-Do Attitude
• Creativity – think “Outside the Box”
• Initiative – take ownership of the position
• Punctual, reliable, flexible
• Highly skilled in MS Office and Excel
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
Nomi Resort is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all interested candidates for their application; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Required experience and education:
Hospitality: 2 years
Formal College or University education
A 6-12 month working visa commitment.