Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Cruise Ship .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Cruise Ship
Essential Qualifications: Degree, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, BABTAC, ITEC, NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist, Facial Specialist
Start date: Immediately
• Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ work experience in reputable salon or 5-star hotel.
• Diploma/Certificate from accredited course in Aesthetics, Beauty Therapy.
• Diplomas/Certificates accredited by/ from the following entities are accepted: CIDESCO, SETA, ITEC, CITY&GUILDS, IBTAC, SAAHSP, NPTI, Heart Trust NTA, Jamaica National Council in Technical Vocation, Republic of Philippines Department of Labor and Employment/Technical Education and Skills Development, Serbia – ATS, Romania - National Centre for Development of Technical and Vocational Education, Europe/EU- EQAVET/TVET/CVET, Schools providing programs/courses with NVQ/NQF rating
• English speaking, reading and writing fluency,
• Candidates must have a mature and outgoing personality,
• candidate must be willing to complete a minimum 7-month contract at sea,
• Candidate must pass a pre-employment medical examination and criminal background check.
• Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Must be at least 23 years old.
• highly competitive remuneration package working as an independent contractor,
• excellent training on board and career development opportunities
• complimentary accommodation and meals on board, discounts on services and products,
• medical coverage on board
• work in a multicultural environment on board luxury cruise ships,
• 60-hour work week with time off to visit interesting places all over the world