Full Time Fitness Professional
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Bulgaria .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Required Skills: Aerobics, Aqua Fit, Fitness Dance, Meditation, Membership Sales, Nutrition, Personal Training, Physiotherapy, Sales, Swimming Instructor, Yoga
Start date: Immediately
Position: Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer in a Luxury Hotel Spa & Fitness Club (with members) in... Show More
Position: Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer in a Luxury Hotel Spa & Fitness Club (with members) in Sofia, Bulgaria
Requirements: Candidates must have the right to work in Bulgaria. Fluency in Bulgarian and English is a must.
• Degree in Exercise Science, Physiology or Kinesiology
• Approved/recognized Certificates in Health & Fitness
o Minimum EQF Level 3 for gym floor & group fitness instructors
o Minimum EQF 4 for Personal Trainer
• Valid Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid (if not, willingness to obtain/refresh)
• Live a healthy and fit lifestyle (A Personal Trainer's body is their business card)
• High standards in customer care, communication style and professionalism.
• Experience in performing fitness assessments, consultations and creating individual exercise programmes.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a professional, luxury fitness club is essential
• Eagerness to help the customer achieve his/her objectives and goals
• Self- motivated and able to work independently.
• Have a motivational style and enthusiasm
• Have strong communication skills in order to be instrumental in members retention and in attracting new members
• Willingness & ability to do sales promotions within the Hotel/resort and outside during events.
• Experienced in Group Classes and Personal Training
• Good computer skills in order to update and monitor Members’ files.
• Additional skills like Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Swimming, Aerobics, TRX, Aqua Fit will be an advantage