Full Time Massage Therapist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in China .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Guangzhou, CN
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Thai Massage
Start date: Immediately
Position: SPA Therapist from Thailand – full time job
Company: Zen Hotspring Resort Hotel (Chanquan Holiday Hotel) – 5 Star Hotel
Working place: Xinxing County, Yunfu, Guangdong, China
Employment number: 2-3 people
Free accommodation (housing and meals included)
Work visa required: application in China is included in our service, and procedure in Thailand is taken by the applicant herself.
- Female, age 25-40 years old, height 158cm or above;
- Fluent in English and basic Chinese skill;
- Degree or current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy;
- 3 years of experience as SPA therapist or similar role in high-level Star Hotels;
- Decent appearance and manner;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer-oriented, friendly but professional approach;
- Highly skilled in massage techniques and good knowledge of healthcare.
- Perform different SPA services such as body treatments, massages, hair removals, facials, pedicure and manicure;
- Take care of working equipment and sample inventory of products;
- Manage client files;
- Manage and keep the room cleaned and stocked;
- Respond to all customer questions, needs and wants;
- Suggest treatments to customers based on their needs;
- Upsell when appropriate;
- Adhere to hygiene standards and health and safety regulations;
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices.