Seasonal Massage Therapist
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Greece .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Alonnisos, GR
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Asian Treatments, Ayurvedic Treatments, Cellulite, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial Specialist, Herbal / Organic, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Indian Head Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy
Start date: 01 May 2019
Do you have what it takes to join a new up and coming "African Inspired" spa on the beautiful island... Show More
Do you have what it takes to join a new up and coming "African Inspired" spa on the beautiful island of Alonnisos. New team members are invited to join us in providing superb service, working for an exceptional Spa.
Join our Spa as a Spa Therapist, providing exceptional treatments to all guests and members ensuring smooth operation, record keeping, and client well-being. To give continuous and consistently high standards.
* Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked.
* Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
* Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
* Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
* Be knowledgeable about all facilities, products, and treatments offered within the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
* Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
* Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
* Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa.
* Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
* Ensure the company's policies are followed at all times.
We look forward to hearing from you. Show Less