Part Time Massage Therapist for a Hospital / Medical Clinic in Jersey .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: St Helier, JE
Essential Qualifications: ITEC
Required Skills: Deep Tissue Massage
Start date: Immediately
We are a highly regarded Health & Wellness Centre located within beautifully developed, modern, and luxurious premises We are looking for an exceptional Massage Therapist to join our dedicated team of Health Professionals.
Applicants must have experience as a remedial massage therapist and have the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal clientele. This is a great opportunity for a mature and caring professional to work in a relaxed and friendly environment where professional growth and learning is encouraged by working in close contact with other health professionals. Additional qualifications and skills, such as sports massage, myofascial release, pregnancy massage, reflexology, etc. will be regarded favourably. Hours can be negotiable but will include some evenings and Saturdays.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform massage treatments using a range of remedial massage techniques.
• Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation, and general health.
You will need:
• A Diploma in Remedial Massage
• Up to date certification and insurance.
• Experience as a remedial massage therapist
• Ability to perform 4-6 deep tissue massages consecutively
• Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
• Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
• Passion for health and wellbeing
• Professional presentation
Please apply online Show Less