Part Time Massage Therapist for a Day Spa in Netherlands .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Required Skills: Maternity Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Swedish Massage
Start date: Open Ended
We are looking for:
• Enthusiastic and with a hands-on mentality;
• Therapist background will be an advantage or related massage certificates, but not mandatory;
• Motivated, good physical condition and caring personality;
• Prepared to provide uncompromised attention to our guests;
• Used to keeping a tidy and welcoming work area ( cleaning and taking care of the laundry is part of the job);
• Fantastic at informing and promoting our services to guests;
• Someone who goes out of their way to give the best experience to our guests!
• You are flexible (working also in the weekends and evenings) with your schedule, adapting to different work days and times as needed (the salon is open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 00:00;
• You have a basic language and communication skills in English;
• You love taking care of your guests and have great customer relation skills!;
• You are available to work minimum hours of 16 to 40 a week;
• Job Guarantee!
• A great place to work with a lovely team;
• A free internal training of 10 days (2x5 days)
• After passing the exam, a labor agreement (contract) of 1 year;
• Free employee massage every month;
• Discount for friends and family on the services;
• A start salary of EUR 9,35 (hourly fee), 8% holiday savings, saving for paid holidays (20 days, based on a fulltime basis);
• Bonusses on selling oil;
• Training opportunities;
We encourage learning and growth. We support our employees with continious-based trainings and coachings.
Our employee career development plan provides growth opportunities within the company, allowing talents to develop either as technical specialists, or managers.
PS: we do not arrange workpermits Show Less