Full Time Massage Therapist for a Hotel Spa in Philippines .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
• Performing different types of massages, body treatments, and wellness therapies
• Enquiring about guests' medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services
• Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use
• Maintain a stock of products such as creams, oils and lotions in their treatment areas
• Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
• Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
• Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself. • Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time Show Less