Full Time Salon Manager for a Hair Salon in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Doha, QA
Start date: Immediately
The Salon General Manager will be responsible for Managing a large hair & beauty Salon, includes day-to-day staff management and clients, manage salon Expenses and stock, increase revenue through increased client’s satisfaction, clients retention, service sales, retail sales, and upselling.
Accountable for achieving the target gross profit and net profit while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest client’s satisfaction and clients experience.
1. Increase Gross Profit.
2. Increase Customer Retention.
3. Increase Service Sales.
4. Increase Retail Sales.
5. Increase Customer Satisfaction.
6. Manage Cost of Sales.
1. Leadership: Ability to lead, manage, and hold her salon team accountable for results.
2. Customer Service & Customer Experience Training: Ability to train staff on customer service and focus on customer experience.
3. Quality Control: Ability to manage staff and maintain highest standards to deliver quality services.
4. Resolve Client Complaints: Ability to resolve client complaints and take action to prevent them.
5. Beauty Training: Ability to train beauty staff on beauty services is a bonus.
6. Retail Sales Targets Management: Ability to get the salon team to meet their retail sales targets.
7. Add ons & Upselling Targets Management: Ability to get the salon team to meet their add on and upselling sales targets.
8. Increase New Clients: Ability to increase client referrals. Proactive in coming up with ways to increase new clients including working with marketing staff.
9. Managing Operation: Ability to manage a busy day to day salon operation.
10. Eye for details: Ability to ensure salons are always presentable and be rated 5 Star to further enhance client’s experience.
11. Recruitment: Recruitment of salon, front desk, stylists & beauticians.
12. Stock Management: Ability to manage stock & product usage.
13. Data analysis: Ability to analyze data & metrics and make decisions based on data to meet objectives.
14. P&L Experience: Understanding of P&L statements and the ability to plan and react with impactful strategies.
1. Have more than 5 years Managerial experience in any of the following service industries: Hotels, F&B, beauty industry, or other hospitality industry.
2. Great Customer Service Background
3. Must have several years of experience Managing staff.
• Salary: Extremely competitive salary + sales commission
• Free Medical Insurance
• 3 weeks paid Vacation + & up to 10 paid local holidays
• Air ticket allowance
• Free Salon Services
Owned and managed by Americans.
We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work.