You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Upto 75000 Dollars Annually
Location: San Francisco
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Marketing, Membership Sales, Sales
Start date: 29 Mar 2019
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES- SPA MANAGER / SPA DIRECTOR
Candidates who are not US nationals but legally allowed to work can also apply
Operations &Team Management
- Complete spa management which includes Managing day-to-day
operation of the
spa, Fitness center, Wet areas, SPA reception, spa reservations, hosting,
- Create and implement such documents as staff schedules, meeting
minutes, safety rules, policy and procedure manuals, standards and
procedures, disciplinary notices, and performance reviews
- Responsible for creating and submitting PAYROLL by Paychex (payroll
- Support in marketing aspects of the spa, including promotions, displays,
and printed material. Develops and markets ads, specials and packages
to increase patrons and sales for spa.
- Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, performance reviews,
performance evaluation, team building, conflict management, business
building, skill enhancement and goal setting. Also extend help with the
- Responsible for Meeting guest before and After the treatment to ensure
they get best spa service.
- Meet with group meeting planners and coordinators as required, to
assist in showing spa facility and administering groups programs.
Managing duty rosters, Daily Sales Report, Month End Report, spa
- Requisitions, Expense report, KPI report and procurement.
- To perform periodic audits for the unit for the quality check and spa
- Materials Management- Handling Inventory and internal departmental
- Procurement and sourcing of materials and equipment as per spa
requirements with the advice of Management.
- Upkeep of the spa and coordinate for any maintenance work.
- Attend Managers, Marketing, staff, Business and training meetings.
- Keep track of revenues and expenses. Interpret Financial Reports and
provide expertise on (projected) Revenue vs. Expenses.
- Project and maintain acceptable payroll commitments by keeping
minimum payroll cost.
- Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring.
Implement full Spa product and service purchasing standards and
- Administer staff and client scheduling for maximum revenue generation
- To pay vendors, Tax and insurances in coordination with Management.
- To renew licenses and signing the cheques for the last payroll and
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
the representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Certificate from accredited Aesthetic Facility and Five plus years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Minimum of Three years’ experience as in the capacity of
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; and Internet Explorer.
Strong leadership skills
Team player attitude
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent oral communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to resolve conflict Show Less