Full Time Holistic Therapist for a Day Spa in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: DOHA - QATAR
Required Skills: Chinese Treatments, Deep Tissue Massage, Healing, Herbal / Organic, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Hydrotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Physiotherapy, Pilates, Reflexology, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage, Swimming Instructor, Thai Massage
Start date: Open Ended
The candidate will be Responsible of
• Promote a friendly and helpful team-working environment.
• Assist in developing and implementing marketing ideas
• Managing, supervising and daily therapy sessions
• Promote the health and wellness benefits as specific to each client and recommend frequency.
• Providing safe and effective patient care.
• Provide a wide array of massage services for infants and toddlers.
• Make clients feel welcome and comfortable and promote the benefits of massage therapy.
• Initiate and coordinate related program activities, such as mom and baby yoga, infant massage, multisensory stimulation programs, daytime infant and toddler groups.
• Provide training to direct care workers who will carry on some of aforementioned activities.
• Supervise assessments and screenings regarding infant and child mental health. Provide crisis intervention.
• Communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff.
• Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and toddlers enrolled in the program.
• Demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of infants and toddlers.
• Conduct and document developmental screenings and assessments of children.
• Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff
• Accept any other assignments at the requests of clinical supervisor and/or director of clinical services .
• Qualification and education related to infants and childhood health
• Professional license
• Certificate in Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage, Peri-natal/Postpartum Massage, Fertility Massage, Infant Massage,
• Experience in working with infants and toddlers
• 2 years minimum Experience
• Proficiency in prenatal and postnatal massage
• Ability to perform newborn’s massage alongside their Mother
• Knowledge and experience in global use of infant massage as a parenting practice, infant massage techniques and methodology, benefits for infants.
• Experiences in working with babies born prematurely and infants with special needs.
• experiences in massage therapy for infants and young children with special health care needs, who may have been hospitalized, have medical, emotional and physical challenges, or have been diagnosed with a variety of healthcare conditions.
• provide Massage techniques for working with children with varied physical, developmental, and mental challenges
• Working with babies born prematurely, infants with special healthcare needs and adaptations for the growing child are included during the course.
• have Positive touch techniques (including massage sequences)
• Knowledge of Use of oils.
• Knowledge of Principles, strategies, tools and techniques for facilitating the development of parent-infant relationships in the infant massage setting.
• Key regulatory frameworks that may apply to the practice of infant
• The ability to provide Massage instruction.
• Have Communication skills.