Full Time Massage Therapist for a Hospital / Medical Clinic in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Doha, QA
Essential Qualifications: Sports Massage Certificate
Required Skills: Deep Tissue Massage, Fitness Instructor Gym, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Lymphatic Drainage, Pilates
Start date: Open Ended
This is an exciting opportunity for a Massage Therapist to join a leading, premium, private group of outpatient Physiotherapy clinics in Doha, Qatar.
The two clinics, managed by a British expat, already have an outstanding team of 14 therapists from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia and a well-established base of patients. They aim to provide the absolute highest quality of care.
• Private sessions with rehab, relaxation and sports patients
• Working in a premium clinical setting requiring strong technical capabilities
• Using the following methods:
o Sports Massage
o Deep tissue
o Soft tissue
o Manual Lymphatic Drainage
• The clinic is also looking for a Pilates Instructor, and Pilates qualifications would be a bonus (mat and reformer)
• Massage qualifications from a leading Western institution
• Minimum three years’ experience as a therapist
• Cultural sensitivity, treating Western and Arab clients
• Sympathetic, motivational character
• Strong team ethic
• Willingness to relocate to Qatar
• Beneficial (but not required) to have Pilates qualifications
• Joining an outstanding, growing team
• A premium, private environment with quality facilities
• Moving to an exciting country, a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
• Attractive tax free compensation and benefits