Full Time Spa Manager for a Day Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Required Skills: Management, Sales
Start date: Open Ended
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills, able to work in a team with strong coaching and monitoring skills
- Deliver high standard in guest relationship and complaint management
- Handling/Monitor stock control and informing the control department in advance for the products required for professional and retail use
- Lead the team and to hold briefing meetings for the staff
- Prepare monthly staff schedule, coordinate with Operations Manager/General Manager
- Evaluate staff performance and encourage them
- Coordinate with the Administration/HR Department for the employees’ requirements
- Motivate and assist the staffs to achieve the targets.
- Report to the Operations Manager/General Manager as required.
- Handling maintenance problems by submitting, coordinating and following-up with Maintenance/Engineering/Housekeeping teams
- Staff recruitment to be coordinated with HR Department
- Staff training to be coordinated with Training Coordinator
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of sales procedures and retails claim operation
- Master the software which controls booking, sales and inventory
- Implement and execute sales activities & training
- Ensure high quality of customer service and promote good public relation
- Having excellent skills in English language is a must, Russian speaking will be an advantage. Show Less