Full Time Spa Manager for a Day Spa in Indonesia .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Bali. ID
Start date: Immediately
1. Manage day-to-day operations in SPA
2. Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
3. Assist with promotion and sales
4. Able to analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer appropriate options, solutions and resolutions.
5. Responsible to develop strong product quality and treatment measures.
6. Managing inventory
7. Coordinate with the engineering department to ensure proper repair and preventive maintenance works of all spa equipment.
8. Recruit, train and manage employees. Prepare and manage staff rotas
9. Develop and maintain retail product program.
10. Ensure that spa department follows hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention.
11. Develop and implement standard operational procedures and policies.
12. Handle customer enquiries and complains
1. Bachelor Degree
2. At least 5 years of SPA management experience
3. Fluent English
4. Extensive SPA and beauty knowledge
5. Live in Bali
6. Strong management and leadership skills
7. Strong communication and customer service skills
Position is open only to Indonesian Citizens