Place a free job advertisement
- Specify your job criteria and publish your job opportunity.
- Examine respondents' CVs and shortlist those of interest.
- Choose which ones you would like to pursue and commit a 'CV credit' for each. (a month's worth of CV credits can be purchased for £250, or £500 for a year of unlimited CV credits)
- Candidate details are immediately released to you to follow up with directly - by responding to your advertisement they have already shown their interest in your position.
Browse and Choose from the CV Database
- Specify your criteria and search our database for candidates matching your job opportunity.
- Examine and shortlist CVs of real interest to you.
- Choose which ones you would like to pursue and commit a 'CV credit' for each
- Candidates are then contacted to ensure their interest in your position, (if they decline, your CV credit is returned).
- Once a candidate's interest is confirmed we release their contact details for you to follow up directly.
Create a professional CV
Our step-by-step CV-Builder helps you quickly produce a professional CV in PDF form which is SEARCHABLE by employers – and you can print it off, too.
Then apply for jobs advertised on our jobs board – and your CV is instantly sent to the employer, so they can contact and interview you.
Let employers find you
Employers can also search our system before they advertise, finding CVs matching the particular skills and experience they want, but WITHOUT your name and contact details.
When your CV is chosen we email you with details of the job and YOU DECIDE if you would like your contact details to be passed on to the employer.
Manage your CV - and your career
Your CV is securely stored on the system under your unique ID number; update it and print off copies at any time.
When you are settled in your new job you may choose to archive your CV, hiding it completely from employers, ready for you to update and publicise when you're thinking of another change...