Full Time Assistant Manager for a Day Spa in Seychelles .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Seychelles, SC
Start date: 25 Feb 2019
Our focus is on holistic well-being. We put a big emphasis on caring for our clients and making them feel special.
We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Manager:
- Fluent in English.
- Must have valuable and extensive knowledge and experience regarding the spa/beauty industry
- Must be qualified and capable/experienced in body treatments such as: a wide variety of massages, body scrubs, body wraps, facials.
- Being qualified and/or having sufficient knowledge of beauty treatments such as waxing, manicure/pedicure, eyelash and brow treatments is highly advantageous and preferable.
- To aid Management with duties such as, but not limited to, product purchasing, stock control/oversight, marketing, retail up selling, welcoming clients, staff oversight, staff therapist training
- Must be willing to perform treatments and cover reception if necessary
- Must be efficient in organizing, supervising and leading/motivating therapists
- Must be willing to share and impart his/her knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be willing to learn new treatments and equipment.
- Applicants must be well-groomed/hygienic, courteous/friendly, outgoing, professional, hard-working and passionate about their work.
- Must have excellent retail sales experience
-Must have great client relations experience
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation in private ensuite room in a 3 bedroom sharing house with other international staff and monthly food allowance will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Good opportunity for promotion within the company based on
Very competitive salary with yearly revision based on performance
1x paid return flight ticket to home country per year
21 days paid annual leave (holiday) per year
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
For further details or questions, please apply online. Thank you
Come join us in paradise!