Full Time Spa Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Saudi Arabia .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Riyadh, SA
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Finance and Budgeting, Management
Start date: Immediately
The spa manager, supervises, and oversees all spa operations. It is her responsibility to ensure the achievement of sales goals, business
objectives, and profitability. The spa manager will monitor income and expenditures to successfully achieve aggressive spa profit plan. She will review financial data, prepare management reports, and perform administrative functions accurately and timely. The Spa Manager is actively involved in marketing and business development.
In addition to the above, the spa manager will plan and coordinate spa promotions, events, and effective client loyalty programs to maximize market place positioning.
To ensure the success of all spa operations, spa managers utilise effective recruiting techniques to attract and hire qualified frontline practitioners and support staff. The spa manager is further responsible for projecting a positive image within the facility, maintaining an atmosphere of cooperative teamwork that emphasizes customer service and satisfaction. She must ensure a clean, safe working environment by enforcing safety, maintenance, and cleanliness procedures.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• SAR 120, 000- SAR157, 000 gross per year + Bonus Plan.
• Probation: There will be a probationary period of three months
• Hours: 48 variable hours per week with additional hours likely to be required based on exigencies of work.
• Medical insurance: Provided by company
• Housing: Provided by company
• Holidays and Leave : As per KSA law
• Accrued Leave (Vacation): 30 Days per calendar year (according to contract)