Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Muscat, OM
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Marketing
Start date: Immediately
Executive – Purchase & Inventory Management (For SALON in Oman)
About the Company:
A new unique outlet for beauty and skincare treatment in Muscat. The objective is to create a brand that offers professional and personalized experience, by providing a wide range of the beauty and skin treatments tailored to suit individuals.
The basic function of Executive – Purchase & Inventory Management is to manage the purchase & inventory management of the salon independently.
This position will report Operation Manager.
• Plan the Procurement Strategy.
• Identify the suppliers and evaluation them with respect to price, quantity, quality, delivery, etc.
• Review and Compare the quotations and analyzes the item specifications and pricing.
• Negotiate with supplier to ensure the deal at a competitive price.
• Prepares purchase orders and sends to suppliers.
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks associated with the procurement.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Coordinates the timely delivery of products with the suppliers.
• Checks deliveries of goods received from suppliers.
• Prepares and checks products to be delivered to the branches and ensures everything has proper documentation
• Coordinates payments with the accounts
• Ensures that deliveries received and products used for the services are properly posted in the system.
• Ensures that consumptions of products in the branches are monitored
• Conducts monthly inventories in the branches
• Ensures that branch physical inventories matches that inventory as per the system
• Checks if there are variances between physical count and stocks in the system
• Reports to the if there are variances in stocks
• Conducts analysis on the ordering process and inventory
• Monitors expiration dates of the products
• Analysing the pricing and costing of services
• Assists internal and external auditors during year-end audits.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in the related field is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Beauty industry
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must possess strong negotiation skills.
• Must have strong computer skills to include MS Word and MS Excel.
• Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative.
• Must be ready to work 6 days a week. Weekly off will be any day other than Fridays & Saturdays. Also ready to work during holidays as needed.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Freely and openly take direction from seniors.
• Should keep tab of all latest fashion trends and beauty treatments.
We offer the best of Industry standard salary, HRA / accommodation, medical facilities, gratuity and leave travel as per rules.