Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Eden Island, SC
Start date: Immediately
This Holistic Spa is located in the beautiful, tropical island nation of the Seychelles. We are the largest Day Spa in the country catering to high-profile/VIP clientele, Seychellois nationals, expats and tourists from all over the world.
Our focus is on holistic well-being, treating body, mind and spirit. We put a big emphasis on caring for our clients and making them feel at home.
We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in a Head Therapist:
- Fluent in English
- Must have valuable and extensive knowledge and experience regarding the spa/beauty industry
- Must be qualified and capable/experienced in body treatments such as: a wide variety of massages, body scrubs, body wraps, facials.
- Being qualified and/or having sufficient knowledge of beauty treatments such as waxing, manicure/pedicure, eyelash and brow treatments is highly advantageous and preferable.
- To aid Management with duties such as, but not limited to, product purchasing, stock control/oversight, marketing, retail up selling, welcoming clients, staff oversight, staff therapist training
- Must be willing to cover reception if necessary
- Must be efficient in organizing, supervising and leading/motivating therapists - We have on average between 8 and 12 therapists =, both international and local.
- Must be willing to share and impart his/her knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be willing to learn new treatments and equipment.
- Applicants must be well-groomed/hygienic, courteous/friendly, outgoing, professional, hard-working and passionate about their work.
- Must have good retail sales experience
-Must have excellent client relations experience
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation in private room, sharing house with other international staff will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Good opportunity for promotion within the company based on
Very competitive salary
1x paid return flight ticket to home country per year
21 days paid annual leave (holiday) per year
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
Interested applicants must provide a recent passport photo and their updated C.V.
For further details or questions, please apply online. Thank you Show Less