Full Time Hair Stylist for a Hair Salon in Cyprus .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Nicosia, CY
Required Skills: Hair Stylist
Start date: Open Ended
- Provide full salon services for MEN, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, colouring and styling
- Consulting clients on style options and advising on their hair care needs
- Analyse clients’ hair, facial features, and needs
- Washing, rinsing and drying clients’ hair highly professionally, using appropriate shampoos and conditioners
- Styling and dressing hairpieces and extensions
- Trimming, cutting, and shaving hair using clippers, scissors, trimmers, and razors
- Maintaining work stations and sanitizing tools and equipment
- Preserve a hygienic salon environment
- Demonstrating and up selling styling products
- Ensuring that product inventory is sufficient, ordering new products, stocking products on display shelves
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Diploma in hairdressing of at least two years of study
- Practical experience for at least 4 years
- Licence by the Cyprus Council of Hairdressers and Barbers Registrar, - Knowledge of a wide range of cutting techniques and applications
- Ability to work with a variety of hair and skin types
- Knowledge of hair products and tools
- Possess knowledge of principles and processing for providing personal services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent quality customer service and maintain high standards of professionalism pressure
A competitive remuneration package.
We are situated in Nicosia, Cyprus