Full Time Senior Therapist for a Health Club in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Holistic Therapy Specialist, Lymphatic Drainage, Physiotherapy, Reflexology
Start date: Open Ended
- Knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal - including arthritis, back pain, sports injuries and whiplash.
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy - treating issues such as strains, sprains, back pain and posture problems.
- Sports physiotherapy - working to reduce pain and reintroduce range of movement after sports injuries.
- Rehabilitation and pain management - introducing exercises to reduce and manage pain.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Manual Lymph Drainage techniques.
- Working with clients who have a range of physical or muscular conditions over a period of weeks.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating clients.
- Organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions.
- Coaching, training, and managing a diversified team of in-house therapists.
- Composing clients case notes, reports and collecting statistics.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and other staff.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness. Show Less