Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Day Spa in Seychelles .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Eden Island, SC
Start date: Immediately
Our Holistic Spa is located in the beautiful, tropical island nation of the Seychelles. We are the largest, multi award winning Day Spa in the country catering to high-profile/VIP clientele, Seychellois nationals, expats and tourists from all over the world.
Our focus is on holistic well-being, treating body, mind and spirit. We put a big emphasis on caring for our clients and giving them the best possible experience.
We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in a Beauty Therapist:
- Fluent in English
- Must have valuable knowledge and experience regarding the spa/beauty industry
- Must be qualified and very capable in treatments such as: Waxing/threading, eyelash extension, facials, mani/pedi including gel extensions and previous experience and handling of beauty equipment/machines
- Being qualified and confident in other treatments such as massage & body treatments, would be highly advantageous to any applicant, but not necessary.
- Must be willing to share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be willing to learn new treatments and equipment.
- Applicants must be well-groomed/hygienic, courteous/friendly, professional, hard-working, a dynamic team player and passionate about their work.
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation in a sharing house with other international staff will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Good opportunity for promotion within the company based on
Very competitive salary
1x paid return flight ticket to home country per year
Minimum 21 days paid annual leave (holiday) per year
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
Interested applicants must provide a recent passport photo and their updated C.V. and Certificates
For further details or questions, please apply online. Thank you Show Less